CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Old prints

Having a single space on the web dedicated JUST to my artwork is a rather daunting project -- hence why I have not really taken the time to fill this blog with my work. But alas! I must. SO I will start with some Intaglio prints that I've done over the last few years. I love them dearly, and wish I had the space and fortune to afford a printmaking studio. (I hear something on the wind about a co-op studio opening in Milwaukee!)


Monoprint entitled "Waterfall" - Sepia ink.
Small run print (1/5?) - "Raptor egg" - Black ink.
Monoprint - "Water" - Sepia ink
Small run, 1/8 - "Holy Hill" - Sepia ink.
Small run 6/6 - Intaglio etching, aquatint. "Evil Gnome" - Blank ink.
Small run 4/7 - "Fire" - Sepia ink on thai mango (?) paper.
Small run of 6? "Farm" - Sepia ink.



Run of 8, "The Elements" - Sepia ink.


This print is entitled "air." Etching. Sepia toned ink.




0 comments: